Sun Protection Blanket
The unique fabric blend that provides UPF 50+ sun protection, and the addition of 2 snap buttons make the Sun Protection Blanket multifunctional. Check the Inspiration page for all uses, but maybe you can think of more!
The Sun Protection Blankets are made from a special blend of viscose from Bamboo, Cotton & Lycra. The bamboo is sourced from the Moso timber bamboo plant from a forest that is certified organic by OCIA ( organic crop improvement association) and the FSC ( forest stewardship council). This special blend creates a fabric that is super soft with the following properties:
- UV protection: Bamboo naturally provides added protection against the sun’s harmful UV rays. The special weaving of the fabric ensures the sun protection blanket to provide UPF 50+ sun protection without the use of any additives
- Wicks moisture: The bamboo absorbs and evaporates moist rapidly
- Anti Bacterial/Anti Odor: Bamboo fabric contains a naturally occurring anti-microbial agent that prevents bacteria from cultivating on it, which means it helps keep you odor free.
- Allergy reduced. Bamboo’s organic and naturally smooth fiber properties are non-irritating to the skin, making it ideal for a child’s ensitive skin
- Breathable & thermal regulating: ensuring that you are warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Lightweight : it feels so soft and light, try it yourself!
Just one blistering sunburn in childhood can double your little one’s lifetime risk of developing skin cancer. Young, sensitive skin is especially vulnerable to damaging UV rays. So sun protection should be integrated into your daily life when you go out and about with your kids. Not only during summer, but all year round.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) rating system measures the UV protection provided by fabric. It is very similar to the SPF rating system used for sunscreens. A garment with a UPF of 50 only allows 1/50th of the UV radiation falling on the surface of the garment to pass through it. In other words, it blocks 49/50ths or 98% of the UV radiation. UPF 50+ is the highest possible rating for a fabric.
Bamboo fabrics are light reflecting and naturally provide added protection against the sun’s harmful UV rays. In addition the fabric of the blanket has a special weaving that ensures the blanket to provide UPF 50+ sun protection. So the Sun protection of our blankets is not provided by chemical additives but solely by the weaving of the fabric.
The Cloby UV Blankets have been tested according to the following safety standards: EU regulation EN 13758-1 & US regulation AATCC 183:2010 (R2014) to guarantee the UPF50+ sun protection. It also received the Seal of Approval of the Melanoma International Institute for it’s outstanding performance.
The blankets received a seal of approval from the Melanoma International Foundation. To earn their seal of approval, a product must validate it is effective in preventing sun damage to the skin. The seal is then provided to products that show outstanding sun protection and promote sun safe behavior.
The sun protection blanket can best be cleaned by machine-wash cold, do not bleach, tumble dry low, and low iron if needed. Do not iron the leather label.
Cloby Swaddle Clips
The reversible magnetic swaddle clips are multifunctional and help you out in so many occasions! They attach toys, covers or small bags to your stroller or car seat, fix your swaddle to function as feeding cover or bib etc etc…. And with their stylish design they stay beautiful to use around your home when your kids grow up!
Check the Inspiration section on our website or follow us on facebook & Instagram to be inspired about their multifunctionality!
The swaddle clips are compatible with practically any stroller, pram or car seat. If you have any doubts about compatibility with your stroller just drop us an email: email@example.com
Folded size 10×6 cm
Yes, the swaddle clips have been tested according to all required safety tests and are safe to use around your little ones.
Please do note that the swaddle clips are no toys so do not let your kids play with them. The swaddle clips are made of high quality materials, but in the event you do notice any damage to the swaddle clip, or the stitching please stop using them and keep them out of the reach of children.
Research has shown that if you cover your stroller completely on warm days the temperature within the stroller can rise quickly. We understand that parents still want to make sure their little ones can sleep peacefully in their stroller without being exposed to direct sunlight, wind or distractions. But safety first so take note of following instructions for covering up a stroller or car seat:
- only use a lightweight blanket like our bamboo swaddle or Sun blanket, and never cover with a thick blanket or piece of clothing
- Make sure not to cover your stroller completely but leave enough openings to make sure there is enough airflow coming in
- don’t park your stroller in direct sunlight
- and naturally check your little one regularly to make sure the temperature in the stroller is comfortable.
Regular application of an impregnation spray is recommended to keep water and dirt from sticking or soaking in. Better not use them in heavy rain.
When you’re pregnant a lot of people probably tell you ‘you can never have enough swaddle blankets’. This is because their versatility is endless: it can be used as a stroller cover in combination with our Cloby Swaddle Clips, as a swaddle for peaceful sleeping, as a nursing cover, bath towel, burp cloth, play blanket, summer blanket, and many more…
The swaddle is made of 70% rayon from bamboo and 30% cotton. Discover the softness of bamboo fabrics! Bamboo is a natural light textile, it is highly water absorbent and quick drying. It has the qualities to keep cooler in summer and warmer in winter. But most of all it supersoft, making it perfect for your babies skin.
The swaddle is XL size: 120×120 cm
- Wash before first use
- Machine wash with similar colors
Tumble dry low
Do not iron
Do not bleach