Sun Protection Blanket Coconut Brown – UPF 50+
- 2 snap buttons for endless uses
- Safe stroller cover – no overheating
- Super soft and breathable
- OCS certified organic cotton & bamboo
- UPF50+ (EN 13758-1 ) without any chemical additives
- Received the Seal of Approval from the Melanoma International Foundation
Babies and young children are extra sensitive to sun rays. A serious sunburn during childhood, even doubles the risk of developing skin cancer (melanoma) in the future. Be sun safe and protect your kids against the suns’s harmful UV rays with our multifunctional sun protection blanket!
The soft and lightweight UV blanket offers UPF 50+ sun protection, blocking over 98% of the sun’s harmful UV rays. This sun protection comes only from the special weaving of the fabric, and not by any chemical additives!
MULTIFUNCTIONAL UV BLANKET
With two snap buttons for easy attachment, the UV blankets have endless configurations.
- Safe Stroller Cover – The snapbuttons can be attached to the handlebar so the blanket does not fully cover the stroller. This way you maintain sufficient airflow and avoid overheating.
- Buggy blanket – Attach the blanket to the sides of the buggy and there is no way your little one can kick the blanket off!
- Carrier cover- Attach the blanket to the straps of your carrier and your little one’s a, legs and even head are protected against the sun (and wind)
- Feeding cover – Attach the snap buttons around your neck to give you some privacy during breastfeeding.
- Cape around your little one’s shoulders – ideal after swimming
- Snuggle Blanket, the soft and lightweight fabric makes the perfect summer blanket
NATURAL AND SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
The Sun Protection Blankets are made from a special blend of Bamboo, Organic Cotton & Elastane. This special blend creates a fabric that is super soft with the following properties:
- UV protection
- Highly absorbent
- Anti Bacterial/Anti Odor
- Allergy reduced
- Breathable & thermal regulating
- 95 X 73 cm
- 52% Organic cotton, 43% viscose van Bamboo, 5% Elastane
- Tested in accordance with the applicable standards for UV protection fabrics (EN 13758-1). The blankets surpass the maximum UPF rating of UPF-50+. This means that they block more than 98% harmful UV rays even after two years wear and tear.
- The blankets received the seal of approval from the Melanoma International Foundation for the outstanding sun protection they provide.